discord invalid phone number australia

How To Fix Discord Invalid Phone Number Problem 2022In todays video youll learn this How To Fix Discord Invalid Phone Number Problem 2022General Proce. 4xx xxx xxx and I get invalid.


I Find It Curious How The People That Have No Self Control Or Respect For Your Feelings Are The Same People That Demand Self Control And Respect From You

Never used to verify before.

. I have a legit australian number. Im in Australia. 61 is our country code.

How To Fix Discord Invalid Phone Number Problem 2022 Discord Phone VerificationYou could have seen many solutions to this and probably some didnt work f. In most cases the system will identify your location by your phone number automatically and your phone number will be regarded as invalid once your country code is different from the recognition from the system. I have the exact same problem as you discord literally just says no we wont help you.

What am I doing wrong. So I try 61. I set up 2-Factor Authentication but wasnt able to set up my phone number as backup 2FA method either.

Op 5 yr. You cant use the phone number full stop. You have not correctly filled out the text entry field.

If you receive the Invalid Phone Number message when you are trying to complete your verification it could be for the following reasons. I ended up using my friends number who was kind enough to let me use it. VOIP BurnerPrepaid and Landline numbers can not be used to complete verification.

Phone number has to be a legit mobile number tied to a mobile carrier and not a VoIPSIP number that is accepting SMS. The code varies from country to country that is to say you should choose or enter the right country code according to your location. You must use a mobile number to verify.


Moody Mobile Lightroom Presets Preset Lightroom Pele Film Presets Lightroom Lightroom Presets Lightroom Presets Tutorial

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1